Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random Thoughts...

...If you enjoyed my post from yesterday you will love http://www.retrojunk.com/. I could seriously spend hours on that site. (Juice)

...If you had an attractive woman (or man if that’s what you're into) stalking you how would you feel about it? Would it be some weird combination of being excited and creeped out? I mean you would have to be at least a little pumped that some hottie is following you around. (Juice)

...My friend Brent and I were talking today about how the NBA is becoming relevant again. It's been a long time but it’s exciting. (The Kicker)

...While on the NBA I want to mention the resurgence of the Diesel. Shaq has been unstoppable since Amare Stoudemire got hurt. Can he keep it up? I doubt it, he is too old but he is giving his team a chance to make the playoffs and I wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs, especially if Steve Nash gets healthy. (The Kicker)

...God, I hope people are still reading after all that NBA talk...(Juice)

...I have beef with College Humor's Cute College Girl of the day. There is a difference between "cute" and "hot" - as every guy knows. The problem with Cute College Girl is sometimes they have girls that are "cute" and sometimes they have girls that are "hot." (And sometimes neither.) I feel like College Humor should do a better job of distinguishing this. If the girl is actually "cute" then, fine, call her the Cute College Girl. If she is hot then she should be Hot College Girl of the day. If, however, the girl isn't up to standards than it should say "Mildly Attractive College Girl" and I'll know to skip those days. (Juice)

...I've been listening to a lot of Coldplay recently. I don't know what my point is, I just thought for the sake of full disclosure you should know. (Juice)

...24oz cans of beer are a lot to drink. It makes you feel good though because you only have to open half as many for the night so your fingers don’t get sore. (The Kicker)

...Ordering MLB tickets on the first day they come out is frustrating. Or, at least it is with Twins tickets. Because of the high demand they always put you in a "virtual waiting room" so only a certain number of people can access the server at a time; except they don't tell you how soon you can enter the waiting room before tickets go on sale. Some years they don't even let you into the "waiting room" until right at the time tickets officially go on sale. I guess I'm just annoyed because as I type this I'm waiting to get tickets and it takes an inordinate amount of time. (Juice)

… By the way, tickets are basically sold out. The only seats left are Upper GA. (Juice)...There are few worse rules in sports than being able to call a timeout in basketball when players are in a scrum for the ball. (Juice) ...The best television sports theme song by far is the NCAA basketball on CBS song. I think I'm more excited for March Madness because of that song than the actual games themselves. (Juice)

...Awesome. Mostly because of number one, but there are a couple of others that are chuckle-worthy. (Juice)

No comments: