Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Thoughts...

...Joe Crede is the Minnesota Twins new third baseman. (Juice)

...Is there anything more confusing than when two fast food restaurants have the same place to order? (Happened to me at a Taco Bell and KFC) I was confused and flustered. Could I order off both menus? It was mind-blowing. (The Kicker)

...So my bank switched credit card companies from Visa to Mastercard a few months ago. This isn't a huge deal, aside from the fact that Mastercard's customer service blows and I never had issues with Visa. The reason for the switch was members of the bank wanted the rewards program Mastercard offers. See, this is my problem with people. They want free crap, but to get that free crap they have to spend more money; so in reality they are just creating more debt for themselves. Say, for example, they want a free toaster and are only $75 away from getting it. They then spend $75 on something they don't want, need and will never use, just to get the toaster. So basically you just dug yourself into to deeper debt to spend $75 on a toaster that is probably worth $20 – and which you think was free. And people wonder why they have no money. (Juice)

...I hate when people add letters to words that aren't supposed to be there. It's espresso, not expresso, especially not exspecially, and don't even get me started on supposedly vs. supposebly. The prime example of this was when Dunbar from Real World: Australia went on some giant rant about an espresso machine – except he pronounced it "expresso." He probably said "expresso" twenty times in five minutes. This happened like two years ago and it still drives me crazy. (Juice)

...Joe Crede is the Minnesota Twins new third baseman – I just like writing that. (Juice)

...Also if you say "them" instead of "those," and English is your native language, you are a worthless moron. I'm like the ghost of Christmas future and I'm here to tell you that if you don't change your ways you will end up not only lonely and miserable, but a poor, stupid, drain on society. At least Scrooge was rich. You'll have nothing. (Juice)

...Why haven't we come up with a universal signal for "there is a cop ahead, slow down"? If you're driving one way flash your hazards so the people going the other way slow down. That's the new signal. (The Kicker)

...Apparently Soulja Boy is doing a concert at my college campus in northern Minnesota this April. No word yet on how many girls offered to be "supermanned" as compensation for him coming to the whitest place on earth. (Juice)

...It annoys me when people walking in hallways cut corners when making a turn. You realize people are coming from both directions right? If you make a sharp turn while driving a car you will run into oncoming traffic. If you make a sharp turn in a hallway you will run into people coming from the other direction. Next time someone does this to me I'm going to punch them in the head – man, woman, or child. (Juice)

...Joe Crede is the Minnesota Twins new third baseman – one last time, just for good measure. (Juice)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe Crede is what should be the missing link in an otherwise solid line-up (minus the 'pen).

Juice said...

Yeah I'm pretty pumped about Crede. Hopefully they can find a way to get Juan Cruz for the pen then it would actually be a solid team in all the way around.