Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome to the Duel

As some of you probably noticed, blogging has been lacking the last few days. Actually, I've basically disappeared of the face of the earth, or at the very least, the face of the blogging earth. I'm still alive though, don't worry.

Quite frankly, I blame Jesus (not for me still being alive, but for my lack of blogging). Of course, I blame Jesus for a lot of things, but this time it actually makes sense. Sort of.

I’m not going to badmouth Jesus, he seems like he was a pretty good guy, but I will say that his holiday threw of my blogging feng shui. Regardless, I am back now, and better than ever. Well maybe not, but at least I’m back.

I would also like to note that I think I have done more schoolwork in the last three days than I have in the rest of my academic career combined, which tends to put a dent in the amount of blogging. I never knew actually doing homework could be so time consuming. How do the nerds do it?

Anyway, like I said I’m back now, so the blogging will pick up again. I’ve got something coming tomorrow, the top ten on Friday, and the Random Thoughts will return on Saturday. And I know how much you goobers love the Random Thoughts.

Today, though, I would like to give you all a piece of advice: Watch the Real World Road Rules Challenge: The Duel II. As I sit here typing, I am watching a bunch or roided out guys in Speedos pushing around silicone filled females in bikinis sitting on ice blocks. It is the dumbest thing ever, and I love every second of it.

Basically, you have a group of the dumbest people on the planet living in a house together, performing these ridiculous physical challenges. I’m sure you are all familiar with the show, so I won’t waste my time explaining the premise in detail. Instead, I will give you a short synopsis of episode one so those people who aren't watching, realize what they are missing.

Basically, the biggest, craziest, most roided out bastard on the planet (CT), had sex with the resident fat girl with gigantic boobs (Shauvon, who is white by the way). Oh, and they did it on the roof. This, in turn, pissed of his ex-girlfriend (Diem the cancer survivor) who of course lives in the house with them. The way she found out about CT’s sexcapade was when one of the smallest guys in the house, and sworn enemy of CT (Adam), told Diem about his rooftop romp. Well Adam’s “talking shit” sent CT into a fit of rage, as he is prone do. Basically, the next 20 minutes of the episode featured CT going crazy, beating the shit out of Adam, and the rest of the housemates trying to control CT’s rage, although failing to do so even though there were about ten of them trying to keep the crazy gorilla under control. Does all that sound like something you might be interested in? Of course it does.

And, that’s not to mention all the petty bickering and completely ridiculous “alliance” forming between the competitors. It is absolutely fantastic television.

As exciting as that all sounds, I’m not even close to doing the show justice. You just need to watch. I promise you will not be disappointed. I know you are intrigued, so you know what? Stop reading and go watch. Seriously. Go. Now. Just come back tomorrow because there will be more blogging. I promise.

-Juice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see why CT wanted to have a sexcapade with Shauvon...