Friday, May 15, 2009

Juice's Top Ten: Obnoxious Celebrities

This is going to be a slightly abridged version of the top ten, as I am going to limit myself to one sentence per person. It’ll be like tweeting on each person.

Hopefully you’ve been keeping up with our banter today, but if not scroll down and check it out, we should still have a couple more updates for you tonight as well.

On to the obnoxious celebrities…

10. Angelina Jolie

Angelina is not even remotely attractive, and the whole hoarding of children routine is getting very, very old.

9. Dane Cook

I think I laughed at a Dane Cook joke once – the key word being once.

8. Tiki Barber

He has gone from being the obnoxious running back on the New York Giants, to the obnoxious talk show guy on NBC.

7. Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks is like Oprah; if Oprah was retarded.

6. Justin Long

I can’t decide which I hate more, the Mac commercials featuring Justin Long, or the movies featuring Justin Long.

5. Rob Schneider

I don’t really understand how Rob Schneider was ever allowed to act in the first place, but beyond yelling “you can do it” in Water Boy, he hasn’t done anything even remotely worthwhile.

4. Shia Labeouf

Apparently the key to success for no talent hacks is to somehow convince Steven Spielberg he should put you in his awful, awful movies.

3. Ashton Kutcher

I defy anyone to argue they would not punch Ashton Kutcher in the face if given the opportunity.

2. Any Wayans Offspring

I once watched that Wayans movie about the midget who was pretending to be a baby (not by choice), and I died A LOT on the inside.

1. Carlos Mencia

This video from College Humor can explain everything far better than I ever could.

Bonus Celebrity: Jonah Hill

Jonah Hill is nothing more than an unfunny version of Seth Rogen, and Jason Segel is the funniest actor in the Judd Apatow group, might I add.

There is my abridged version of this weeks top ten. Don’t worry; I’ll be back with a full version for next week.

Oh, and don’t forget to check out today’s Juice and the Kicker banter.

-Juice

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow. College humor has way to much time on their hands.