Friday, May 8, 2009

To: Fans From: Kicker's Bed

Yes, that is right. I am blogging in bed. The reasons for this may seem obvious but I suffered a potentially severe knee injury today and laying down is better than standing. Anyway, I am not sure if this injury will lead to me blogging more or less, but I will in fact work hard to continue blogging. So far the problems resulting from my knee injury are many and here we go...

#10- I am suppose to go to the Twins game tomorrow and I don't know if I'll be able to

#9- Try peeing on one leg, its not that easy

#8- Crutches are only fun when you can hand them back to the kid with the broken leg, when they are yours, it sucks.

#7- Its going to be awkward to call the place I work and tell them I can't come in...I haven't even started yet.

#6- Sleeping on your back is more difficult than it should be

#5- Stairs.

#4- Does anyone really want to have surgey or rehab?

#3- Can I drink while on prescription pain meds? We will find out.

#2- I got hurt on the first day of summer. All the fun at the lake, potentially blowing up in my face, like my knee as I crumbled to the ground

and the #1 problems that has arisen from my current knee injury is........I am seriously contemplating borrowing my 84 year old grandmother's cane.

I want to point out this seemed much better before I wrote it, I'm very tired, Tylenol PM is kicking in and my leg hurts.

(Manny is telling the truth, Favre is a fuck face moron bitch ass)

-The Kicker

1 comment:

Matty Styles said...

#8 rocks and I still have a bamboo cane that our great grandfather was given as an award (wooo 1930's!), so you may use it.